ALTSTADT-APARTMENTS Bad Radkersburg - Your home while traveling!
Our spacious holiday home with 3 "old town apartments" in the center of Bad Radkersburg was built in 1978, adapted from March to May 2021, lovingly furnished for guests and opened in June 2021. Proven and dignified, traditional carpentry work combined with comfort and new furniture. The house is located opposite the music school and the parish church in a quiet residential and one-way street (you should like church bells and music).
Your hosts - in love with Bad Radkersburg - live and work in Graz.
We look forward to your reservation and wish you an enjoyable stay in the heart of the historic city with a wide range of holiday offers and hot spots to visit in and around.
Sincerely, Ulrike & Dr. Hellmuth Schnabl
Maybe YOU will fall in love with these beautiful spots too? Enjoy! Slow down! Recharge your batteries. Have a break or be active – whatever … right here is the right location for all together. You have come to the right place for all of that! Cycling, exercising and bathing, taking a sauna … Let your soul dangle in the warm, soothing water or discover natural paradises. Enjoy delicious Styrian specialties and experience the warm hospitality in the Bad Radkersburg area, the Southeast Styria region! Or make an excursion to neighboring Slovenia. All of this at an excellent value-for money performance.
Special tip: Visit our 3 wine partners for degustation and shopping of best wines in Klöch - Weingut Gschaar, Weingut Domittner and Weingut & Buschenschank Schuster-Tegel.
Private idyllic inner courtyard for our guests!
High hygiene standards are important to us!
• A gel dispenser is located in the entrance area.
• Cleaning and disinfection of the surfaces, toilet / bathroom / switch, door handles takes place during the final cleaning.
• The bed linen is cleaned with organic detergent at 60 ° C and with a hygiene rinse.
• Hand towels 100% cotton are washed at 60 ° C and dried.
• Velcro cuddly blankets and covers / decorative upholstery are washed after each departure.
• Floors are vacuumed and mopped. The carpets (in the staircase and living room on the 1st floor apartment) are cleaned regularely and shampooed. We use a special steam cleaner to clean kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, living areas and throughout the house.
You will receive information about your arrival with the booking confirmation and the entrance code before check-in after full payment of reservation.
Useful information in German is provided in the apartments
– for English language please refer to tourist office on the main square “Hauptplatz”(4 min. walk).
• Please be considerate of all neighbors and keep quiet from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
• Separation of rubbish is obligatory: residual waste, organic waste, plastic (press bottles), paper / cardboard (tons in the shed) - and glass / metal (tons across from the church).
• Please close windows and doors when leaving the apartment and put back the seat cushions. Retract the awning on the terrace (apartment Weißburgunder).
•The Weber grill in the inner courtyard must be cleaned and put under the roof. •The parasol has to be protected from dirt and rain (under the roof - shed).
• Please help to save energy, electricity and water. • There are shoe racks in the anteroom - Thank you for not wearing street shoes in the living rooms.
• With the check-in you confirm the inventory list - we count on your responsible, careful handling of all inventary and equipment. However, if something should break or if you discover that it needs to be repaired, please let us know.
• Smoking is not permitted in the house and apartment - we have set up a covered smoking area in the inner courtyard for our guests.