• Sunny 55 m² apartment "Traminer" on the ground floor with a view of the garden - Cozy & homely!
Lovingly and completely furnished. Bright and sunny. This holiday apartment offers a separate barrier-free entrance directly from the entrance area with a ramp (facility not suitable for the disabled), a bedroom, a living room / bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom (tub), a toilet (separate) and a large anteroom. View to the garden and to Pfarrgasse.
• ALTSTADT-APARTMENTS (old town apartments) Bad Radkersburg - your home while traveling in the heart of the old town! 3 apartments on 3 floors - well equipped. Spacious and comfortable. Very well maintained private house. Quiet inner courtyard (reserved for guests of the 3 apartments). Covered bicycle garage. Driveway to the house. Parking free of charge (you'll get a parking card at the invitation of the host). Park in front. Ideal for cyclists, nature lovers, spa guests, those looking for relaxation and discoverers of south-east Styrian history, culinary delights, wine culture and comfort. Southern flair. Shops, cafes, restaurants, wine taverns, main square, parish church, Bad Radkersburg thermal baths are all within walking distance. Sport & enjoyment, walking trails on your doorstep. • Explore Bad Radkersburg on foot. It doesn’t get any more central than this! • Services for guests of the "Altstadt-Apartments": Private courtyard. Garden furniture, loungers. Weber grill. Covered bicycle garage with e-charging station. Special smoking place. Fluffy bed linen and towels. For rent: books (or to buy), towels for the thermal baths (laundry fee), umbrellas, games (board games, cards). Ultra-central location. Driveway to the house. Parking free (invitation). Bad Radkersburg “discoverer card” (guest card) included. Modern technology: access system to the house with code. SAT TV. Radio / CD. Free WiFi. High hygiene standards.
Address: Pfarrgasse 11, 8490 Bad Radkersburg, Austria
Size: 55.0 m², 3 Rooms, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Sofa beds
Prices: 58 EUR - 158 EUR / Night
Welcome to the wonderful thermal and cycling region in Southeast Styria, in the federal state of Styria, in the thermal and volcanic region of Styria: “Region for cycling & exercise, health & wellness, cuisine & wine, nature & culture. Styrian thermal and volcanic region."
• Location of the old town apartments: It couldn't be more central ... Right in the center, at the city wall and at the city park = 0 min. 200 m to the main square Bad Radkersburg = 2 min. walk. 800 m to the Parktherme Bad Radkersburg = 9 min. walk, 2 min. by bike/car. 100 m to pharmacy, bike shop, shops in Langgasse = 2 min. walk. 200-400 m to more shops e.g. groceries, … = 5 min. walk. 1,000 m to the national border and to Gornja Radgona over the bridge = 10 minutes walk, 3 min. by car. How to arrive in Bad Radkersburg: by car, train, bus or transfer. Next airport Graz.
• The individual sights in/around Bad Radkersburg and numerous events will inspire you during your vacation! The region around Bad Radkersburg has a lot to tell ...
• Our TIP: Explore the narrow alleyways and romantic inner courtyards on your own or take part in a guided tour of the old town! • Our shopping TIPS: Fashion, sports and gift items in the center of Bad Radkersburg. Pumpkin seed oil and Styrian specialties around the corner. Brewery Bevog. Sparkling wine cellars in Gornja Radgona - right across the border in Slovenia. Styrian vinotheque with wines from Styria in St. Anna am Aigen.
• Your hosts at the Altstadt apartments specifically recommend one (or more) visits to KLÖCH, the “Pearl of the Southeast Styrian wine country”. We have 3 particularly committed wineries as "godparents" and partners of our house: Weingut Gschaar for "Apartment Traminer" Domittner winery for "Apartment Weißburgunder" Weingut & Buschenschank Schuster-Tegel for “Apartment Sauvignon Blanc” They offer special wine tasting but also free delivery of wine orders for our guests.