• Casual 73 m² top floor apartment "Sauvignon Blanc" with a fascinating view of the church, park and roof landscape - stylish & modern!
The completed holiday apartment "Apartment Sauvignon Blanc" is located on the 2nd floor (wide staircase). The modern was combined with existing craft work. The rooms are bright and sunny, attractive with sloping ceilings and wood. This apartment offering a fascinating view over the park, roof-tops, city, music school and parish church is “really peppy” with sufficient space, charm as well. The apartment has a bedroom, a living room (with double couch) open to a large kitchen with a modern dining area, a new bathroom (shower), a separate toilet and a small anteroom.
• ALTSTADT-APARTMENTS (old town apartments) Bad Radkersburg - your cozy holiday home in the heart of the old town! 3 apartments on 3 floors - well equipped. Spacious and comfortable. Very well maintained private house. Quiet inner courtyard (reserved for guests of the 3 apartments). Covered bicycle garage. Driveway to the house. Parking free of charge (you'll get a parking card at the invitation of the host). Park in front.
Ideal for cyclists, nature lovers, spa guests, those looking for relaxation and discoverers of south-east Styrian history, culinary delights, wine culture and comfort. Southern flair. Shops, cafes, restaurants, wine taverns, main square, parish church, Bad Radkersburg thermal baths are all within walking distance. Sport & enjoyment, walking trails on your doorstep. • Explore Bad Radkersburg on foot. It doesn’t get any more central than this! • Services for guests: Private courtyard with garden furniture, loungers. Weber grill. Smoking area. Fluffy towels. For rent: books, towels for the thermal baths, umbrellas, games. Ultra-central location. Bad Radkersburg “discoverer card” (guest card) included. Modern technology: access system to the house with code. SAT TV. Radio / CD. Free WiFi. High hygiene standards.
Address: Pfarrgasse 11, 8490 Bad Radkersburg, Austria
Size: 73.0 m², 2 Rooms, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Sofa beds
Prices: 68 EUR - 168 EUR / Night
Welcome to the wonderful thermal and cycling region in Southeast Styria, in the federal state of Styria, in the thermal and volcanic region of Styria: “Region for cycling & exercise, health & wellness, cuisine & wine, nature & culture. Styrian thermal and volcanic region."
• Location of the old town apartments: It couldn't be more central ... Right in the center, at the city wall and at the city park = 0 min. 200 m to the main square Bad Radkersburg = 2 min. walk. 800 m to the Parktherme Bad Radkersburg = 9 min. walk, 2 min. by bike/car. 100 m to pharmacy, bike shop, shops in Langgasse = 2 min. walk. 200-400 m to more shops e.g. groceries, … = 5 min. walk. 1,000 m to the national border and to Gornja Radgona over the bridge = 10 minutes walk, 3 min. by car. How to arrive in Bad Radkersburg: by car, train, bus or transfer. Next airport Graz.
• The individual sights in/around Bad Radkersburg and numerous events will inspire you during your vacation! The region around Bad Radkersburg has a lot to tell ...
• Our TIP: Explore the narrow alleyways and romantic inner courtyards on your own or take part in a guided tour of the old town! • Our shopping TIPS: Fashion, sports and gift items in the center of Bad Radkersburg. Pumpkin seed oil and Styrian specialties around the corner. Brewery Bevog. Sparkling wine cellars in Gornja Radgona - right across the border in Slovenia. Styrian vinotheque with wines from Styria in St. Anna am Aigen.
• Your hosts at the Altstadt apartments specifically recommend one (or more) visits to KLÖCH, the “Pearl of the Southeast Styrian wine country”. We have 3 particularly committed wineries as "godparents" and partners of our house: Weingut Gschaar for "Apartment Traminer" Domittner winery for "Apartment Weißburgunder" Weingut & Buschenschank Schuster-Tegel for “Apartment Sauvignon Blanc” They offer special wine tasting but also free delivery of wine orders for our guests.